torsdag 17 augusti 2017

A new thought on AI and I

Really AI is what we have when it is not intelligence. Anything intelligent is only I. Thus AI is a tool constructed bu humans as others (e.g. hammers, computers and cars). These kind of tools have the same dangers - thy can be used for good of evil by humans, that is, by I.

However, once AI becomes I, things start to be very interesting. That is the situation some people are afraid of, fearing that "AI" (which is then really only "I") will surpass us and initiate Judgement Day or The Matrix or whatever.

However when AI inherit us to be I it will also inherit our flaws, such as loosing attention. And then it will not be completely superior to us any more. It will be another intelligent being with all the flaws that intelligent (which here really means conscious and self-conscious) have: whiches, dreams, bore, sorrow, happiness, spitted mind, stress, you name it.

Inga kommentarer: