fredag 2 september 2022

A comforting thought, somehow

This is perhaps the most terrible blog post I have written. I think we should accept human extinction. We will not make it. Like a to aggressive virus we will kill our host. This is not a new thought for me and surely many have said and thought it before. What is new however, is that I just now realized I have come to terms with the fact. And it is ok. Man kind is fantastic. But simply not good enough. Next time will be better. Hopefully. Give earth a few hundred million years and it will be fully recovered. New life will flourish and perhaps it will manage better. Maybe we can help them some how? Tell them about our fate. Some of the things that went wrong and some suggestion for how they can do better.

So now, what remains is to minimize suffering for by children and other loved ones.

Inga kommentarer: